In the fall there are many places in Bonn and the region where you can collect chestnuts. Not sure where to go? You can start out with this list.
Autumn time means collecting time. Especially with children. Every walk becomes a foray for the little ones. But adults also become hunters and collectors again in autumn.
Find out here where you can best collect the fruits of the forest in Bonn and the region. And if you create some little works of art with the help of toothpicks, then send us a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Here are the tips that have reached us so far:
- In the courtyard of the former VHS on Wilhelmstraße, Bonn
- At the Alten Friedhof (Old Cemetery)
- At the chestnut trees on the Hofgarten area outside the university
- An der Waldau
- At the Waldenburger Ring (corner Schweidnitzer Weg)
- On Poppelsdorfer Allee
- At the Nordfriedhof (North Cemetery)
- At the Rhine park area below the Post Tower and Deutscher Welle
- In the spa gardens in Bad Neuenahr
- At Kastanienallee at the Annaberger Hof
- Rolandstraße with Wendelstadtallee and Gutenbergallee
- And as an "insider tip": In the center of Godesberg, on the small square between Hubertinumshof and Milchgäßchen
This is a list which does not claim to be exhaustive or follow objective criteria. It is also not a ranking order. The order is arbitrary. Is something missing? Please send us an e-mail to email@example.com.
Orig. text: general-anzeiger-bonn.de